FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50*
Email us at: email@example.com or phone us on: 01309 641 555
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using our Web Site in anyway, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We are: Brodie Countryfare Limited
Our address is: Brodie Countryfare
You are: A visitor to our web site/our customer
Brodie Countryfare Limited, Registered in Scotland No: 146184. Registered Office: Johnstons House, 52/54 Rose Street, Aberdeen, AB91 1HA.
VAT Registration no: 296 597878
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In this agreement:
“Carrier” means any person or business contracted by us to carry goods from us to you, whether all or part of the distance.
“Our Web Site” means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports our web site.
“Goods” means any of the goods we offer for sale on our website.
“Content” means information in any form published on Our Web Site by us or any third party with our consent.
Our contract with you
These terms and conditions apply:
- so far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to our website and
- in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Goods.
All requests to order goods from the Brodie Countryfare shall be provisional and non-binding unless or until a "Confirmation of Order" e-mail has been sent to the e-mail address of the purchaser. For the avoidance of doubt a contract between the parties shall not be established until this takes place.
We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Web Site on the day you order goods.
Goods advertised may not be available.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the specification and description of the product is correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place the order.
Please note that by law, hampers containing alcohol are only available for order by customers aged 18 or over.
Please note that as a consumer you have the right to cancel your order if you so wish. If you do, you must send us written notification of your wish to cancel within 7 working days after the day on which you receive the Goods. Please note that your right to return products does NOT apply to food or other perishable items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The goods must be returned to us with both goods and all packaging in their original condition, unused, securely wrapped, including our delivery slip and at your own risk and cost. After we have received the Goods, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full purchase price of the goods returned no later than 30 days from the date of receipt. If you do not return the Goods to us, you are still liable to us for the cost. We are under no obligation to collect or recover Goods from you, but if we do, our costs will be payable to you. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods we reserve the right not to accept the return.
We accept all of the following major credit/debit cards:
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Maestro, Delta and Solo. For UK orders placed by post, you may also pay by postal order (please make payable to Brodie Countryfare Ltd). For your own protection, we ask you not to send cash in the post.
Brodie Countryfare gift vouchers are valid indefinitely and can be redeemed in store at Brodie Countryfare. Our website currently does not offer the facility whereby gift vouchers can be redeemed online. However, if there is something you would like to order from our website and would like to redeem the gift vouchers you have please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01309 641555.
Right of Refusal
If your card issuer rejects payment for your order, goods will not be dispatched to you. We reserve the right to decline any order and in such cases a full refund of any payment made will be refunded directly to the purchasing cardholder’s card.
Our prices are shown on our website and include VAT at 20%. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Brodie Countryfare website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If we do not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel, we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card for the goods.
Information You give us
DELIVERY POSTAGE & PACKAGING
Subject to stock availability, we aim to despatch within 24 hours of processing the order (orders placed on Friday or Saturday will take slightly longer).
Standard UK Delivery
UK standard delivery is charged at a flat rate of £4.95 with delivery normally within 3-7 working days. Please check our product pages for any special delivery information relating to specific products.
Next Day UK delivery
UK priority next day delivery is a flat rate of £6.95 with delivery guaranteed the next working day to a UK mainland address, for orders placed before 1pm (subject to stock availability). Orders received after 1pm may not be despatched until the following day. Next day deliveries can only be made where you are able to provide the full postcode of the delivery address.
For large items, we do reserve the right to alter these charges. However, we will confirm charges prior to despatch should they be different from the above.
Subject to stock availability, we aim to despatch within 24 hours of processing your order. However, orders cannot be dispatched on Saturday, Sunday or Scottish Bank Holidays. Therefore, all orders received from 1pm on a Friday until midnight on a Sunday will be despatched the following Monday (Tuesday for Scottish Bank Holiday weekends).
- For large items, we do reserve the right to alter these charges. However, we will confirm charges prior to despatch should they be different from the above.
- We would be happy to quote a price for a worldwide delivery service. Please send an e-mail to us email@example.com with the delivery address and ask for a quote.
Hamper Delivery Charges
- Standard Delivery (UK Mainland and Skye) - £7.95 per hamper
- Local area - Free Delivery (Up to 10 miles)
- Scottish Islands - £12 per hamper
Special Hamper Delivery Rates
We offer free delivery to Inverness and Elgin (up to 25 miles) on hamper orders of £50 or more to one delivery address on selected dates.
We also offer Free delivery to Aberdeen City on hamper orders £100 or more to one delivery address on selected dates.
To take advantage of these special rates and for Scottish Island deliveries -
E-MAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org or TELEPHONE - Our hamper hotline on 01309 641555
Our Courier delivers hampers on the Next Working Day from despatch. We aim to despatch our hampers within 24 hours of your order. Orders placed on a Friday and Saturday will take slightly longer. We can normally deliver hampers on your preferred delivery date however this cannot be guaranteed.
- Props such as glassware, cutlery and decorative accessories used for photographic purposes are not included unless otherwise stated. Some packaging (such as baskets) may vary to that shown in the picture. All hampers are itemised fully and are described fairly on the website and in the in-store brochure.
- Some hampers include nut products or may contain traces of nuts. For any queries regarding ingredients, please contact our foodhall on 01309 641555
- All hamper items shown are subject to availability. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to substitute an item within a hamper, the item will be of equal or greater value than that which it replaces. Packaging presentation may vary.
- Licensing Act – Please note that by law hampers containing alcohol are only available to order for customers aged 18 or over.
- All perishable Christmas hampers are marked as such on the website or in the instore brochure and the responsibility for the refrigeration of the perishable components lies with the recipient.
- Please note that Brodie Countryfare cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by weather and other events which are outside of our control.
We strive to ensure that we have adequate stock of all items and that stock levels shown on the website are current. Some items may, however, sell faster than we expect and although we will always try to get stock replenished, this is not always possible due to long lead times required by some suppliers and the uniqueness of the products. We will provide the most up to date information we have on availability and will do our best to ensure you get the items you wish. If an item is out of stock or is going to be delayed in any way then we will notify you via e-mail. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel if you would rather not wait. Brodie Countryfare accepts no liability arising from our inability to supply goods due to lack of stock other than returning any payments which have been made by you.
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return goods bought from us we will be happy to refund a product provided it is in an unused, re-saleable condition. Returns can be made at any time within 14 days of receipt of the goods. A returns form explaining this procedure will be enclosed with your order. Please note that goods are returned at your own cost and we recommend the use of a registered postal service for your protection. We cannot accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in the post. If the goods are being returned due to an error on our part, your postal costs will be refunded. Please note that food hampers or other perishable goods cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Web Site Returns
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We or our Content suppliers may make improvements or changes to Our Web Site, the Content, or to any of the Goods, at any time and without advance notice.
- Our Web Site contains links to other Internet web sites. We have neither power nor control over any such site. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked web site, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such web site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Liability of the Brodie Countryfare in contract (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance of this contract shall be limited to the price paid for the goods. Under no circumstances shall the Brodie Countryfare be liable for any form of indirect or consequential loss, costs or expenses as a result of this agreement or contract.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50*
Email us at: email@example.com or phone us on: 01309 641 555